We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 cup 10-ounce package shortbread cookies (such as Lorna Doone)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 10 ounce frozen unsweetened strawberries (about 2 3/4 cups), thawed, juices reserved
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup strawberry or currant jelly
- 3 1-pint baskets fresh strawberries, hulled, halved lengthwise
Preheat oven to 325Â°F. Butter 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides. Grind cookies in processor to coarse crumbs. Add butter and blend until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture over bottom and 1 inch up sides of prepared pan. Bake crust until just golden, about 8 minutes. Set aside while preparing filling. Maintain oven temperature.
Puree thawed strawberries and juices in processor until smooth. Measure 3/4 cup puree (reserve any remaining puree for another use); do not wash bowl. Add cream cheese and sugar to processor. Blend until smooth. Using on/off turns, blend in flour. Add eggs; process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally. Add 3/4 cup strawberry puree, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract; process until well blended. Transfer filling to prepared crust.
Bake cake until center is softly set and edges begin to color, puff and crack, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Place hot cheesecake on rack. Refrigerate uncovered on rack until cold, at least 4 hours. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.)
Using small knife, cut around pan sides to loosen cake; remove pan sides. Stir jelly in heavy saucepan over low heat until melted. Arrange berry halves atop cheesecake in concentric circles; brush with warm jelly to glaze. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake
This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke.
If you like this cheesecake recipe, you’ll also love my Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake!
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake from scratch
- For a crunchier crust, bake the crust on its own for 10 minutes first.
- Use full-fat brick style cream cheese. Lite cream cheese or spreadable are too thin for making cheesecake with a rich, creamy texture.
- The cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs should be warmed up to room temperature before getting started. They shouldn’t feel cold to the touch. This ensures that everything mixes evenly and you don’t end up with a lumpy cheesecake.
- Adding sour cream to the batter makes it extra smooth and not too heavy.
- A little cornstarch helps to thicken the batter and minimizes the risk of your cheesecake cracking.
- Mix in the eggs last, and mix them in until just combined. When you mix in the eggs, air gets into the batter. The more air that gets in – the more likely your cheesecake can crack.
- Low and slow for baking your cheesecake. Bake for about 1 hour at 325F degrees. Oven times vary, however. When done the top should look set (no longer glossy) except for in the very center. If you gently nudge the pan the cake should still have a wobble in the center.
- Cool the cheesecake slowly to avoid cheesecake cracks. First turn off the oven, open the oven door, and cool for 20 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6 hours before serving. The cheesecake flavor and texture improve as the cheesecake chills in the refrigerator.
- Use fresh, bright red strawberries for the juiciest strawberry topping
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (5 ounce) can cold evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water in a bowl cool in refrigerator until thick, but not set, about 20 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
Beat evaporated milk in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until whipped and thick. Gradually pour strawberry gelatin mixture into evaporated milk, beating constantly. Fold cream cheese mixture into gelatin-milk mixture to form cheesecake filling.
Set graham cracker crust on a baking sheet or plate to maintain stability. Pour cheesecake filling into crust. Refrigerate until cake is set, at least 3 1/2 hours.
Strawberry cheesecake, love at first bite! This cake with cheese and strawberry combination is very tasty, delicious, quick and very refreshing!
When you look back in our memories, you usually think on your mother or grandmother who always prepared so many delicious things. In that way everything looked so natural and easy, but now we must thought about their cooking secrets and skills. The answer is coming with experience, and knowledge and dexterity are coming together with love in cooking and love we feel for our family or friends.
Strawberry cheesecake is very easy to make, and so tasty that it will disappear in a very short time. Strawberries are very healthy, and full of surprises and everybody like them. We can use strawberries in fruit salads, in cakes or with whipped cream or chocolate. Strawberry cheesecake is very easy and quick to make, and it is perfect for warm days.
In this recipe, you can use all berries you want, but today my choice are strawberries. Perfect color and smell, with cheese combination! Very light and nice combination, so creamy with tasty fruit. Very easy to make, you can make it every day and with this cake every day will be so special. Biscuit, with sweet, sour cream and strawberries, try to make it!
Related Posts - More recipes you might like:
This quick, easy and simple Strawberry Poke Cake recipe is always a great hit at parties and potlucks. It&hellip
NO BAKE PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE - is quick and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat! This delicious dessert&hellip
Strawberry donuts, quick, easy and so soft with few ingredients you have at home! Try to make them, and&hellip
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is simple and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat and use only&hellip
Strawberry Cheesecake Ingredients
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – For a shortcut, grab the pre-packaged graham cracker crumbs in the baking aisle. You can make your own crumbs by adding graham crackers into a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. (Or use a food processor)
- Butter – I always use unsalted butter when baking to control the salt content. Salted butter also tends to have a higher water ratio and can affect the outcome of cheesecakes.
- Cream Cheese – always use a high quality, full-fat cream cheese. Allow it to come up to room temperature before using for a cheesecake filling.
- Granulated Sugar – Superfine granulated sugar is my go-to, but you can also use regular granulated sugar.
- Powdered Sugar – this is a must for situations that granulated sugar will leave the recipe grainy like in our sour cream cheesecake topping.
- Sour Cream – Always use a full-fat sour cream to provide a light, creamy texture to the cheesecake filling.
- Vanilla Extract – a great quality pure vanilla extract is always a must when it’s the primary flavor for a recipe. (I prefer McCormick)
- Eggs – room temperature eggs are easier incorporated into the cheesecake filling. (Get more info on room temperature ingredients here)
- Strawberries – Use fresh, ripe strawberries for the strawberry topping.
Grease an 8" or 9" square pan with cooking spray, set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the coarse Oreo crumbs with the melted butter toss to combine and coat completely until moist. Press the Oreo crumbs into the prepared pan in an even layer, compacting with the bottom of a glass if necessary.
Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix and the milk. Whisk for about 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in half of the Cool Whip (about 2 cups) until combined. Fold in two cups of the strawberries.
Spread the mixture into the pan. Top with the remaining Cool Whip and the remaining strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set.
Strawberry Cheesecake ( Cheesecakes Recipe)
The crispy biscuit base laden with fresh and creamy fruits is sure to excite even the most tired taste buds! quite naturally, this is one of the most popular cheesecakes across the world, and there are many ways of making this international favourite. This particular version combines strawberries with white chocolate. You can even use a basic cheesecake mixture instead, for an equally good experience. Depending on the sweetness of the strawberries, adjust the proportion of sugar in the strawberry sauce.
Strawberry Cheesecake recipes
Very good recipe. My 12 year old daughter said to send her a piece, since I have not made. ( more )
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Crust:stir together graham cracker crumbs andsugar. Mix in butt. ( more )
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. I have made this recipe with other fruit (blueberries, . ( more )
Preheat oven to 350F. Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel . ( more )
In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice cream blend well. Add ice cream. ( more )
Awesome! This gives a whole new meaning to strawberry shortcake. Great dessert for after any. ( more )
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until fluffy add sour cream, 1/2 tsp. ( more )
Delicious, impressive looking little tarts! You can use any type of berry you want, just mak. ( more )
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon peel in small bowl. Beat until smooth. Spr. ( more )
These are delicious mini strawberry cheesecakes! A friend gave me this recipe and as I love. ( more )
Preheat oven to 350&degFGrease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Beat toget. ( more )